Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark using Automix Software called Cue.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cerriexPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I notice numark have released Cue a new Mixing program.. tho it looks exactly like VDJ V4 with modified skin..

If Numark make any improvements on the software i.e time code opperation.. Do we as VDJ Owners get to bennifit from it?

My time code has never worked for more than an hour without locking up.. so i only use it at home and stick to keybored at the pub.

Posted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 7:58 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Virtual DJ (Atomix) are the authors, owners and modifiers of Virtual DJ, period. Cue is exactly the same program with its own official skin. So if any improvements are made anywhere, they'll be made here as they are, which Cue will also benefit from. Who drives the 'update' agenda is debatable, but the tradition of Virtual DJ has always taken its users views and requirements into strong consideration when prioritizing development for updates.

This is correct as far as I understand it.

Posted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 8:48 pm
cerriex wrote :

My time code has never worked for more than an hour without locking up.. so i only use it at home and stick to keybored at the pub.

Must be something wrong. I've used timecode for hours and hours and it never gives problems either with Vinyl or CD. I recommend trying again. It's great.

Posted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 9:05 pm
Or create a post with a description of the problems you have. Most problems will be sorted just by advice from other forum members.
Ewout

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 2:41 pm
Since the 4.1 upgrade I have had absolutely no problem or glitches related to timecode. VDJ is solid as a rock at the moment.

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 4:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)