Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: time coded vinyl use - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hi just wonderin if i can use different time coded vinyl with vdj or do i have to use the vdj time coded vinyl? Where can i buy the time code vinyl? I know when u pay 299 dollars for vdj it sais that youll get sent the time coded but i jst wanna pay gf for the ime coded vinyl not the whole 299!

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 6:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u gota buy virtual dj pro

and the tcv

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 6:51 pm
whats tcv? is that another can i use my dj turntable with them? or is tcv a nother turntable? please explain tcv and tell me if i can use them with my normal dj turntable?

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 8:01 pm
what i ment when i said can i use them i ment timecoded vinyl for my tratitional dj turntable

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 8:18 pm
tcv - time coded vinyl :)

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 8:20 pm
WHEN I BUY VDJ PRO ESD CAN I BUY THE TCV SEPERATELY OR DO I HAVE TO BUY DA 299 ONE. CUZA THERE VDJ ESD THATS 199. I WANNA BUY ESD AND TCV SEPERATELY PLEASE TELL TELL ME IF I CAN DO THIS THANKS U GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP SPECIALLY DJ IN NORWAY!

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:17 pm
u gota buy the 299 one

the lower price is for upgrade customers

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:30 pm
ok so if i buy da 300 will i be registored?

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:43 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes if you buy the software you will be registered, and will have full access to all the downloads

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:45 pm
so can u tell me a good place to buy 2 turntable for like the price of one please!

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:51 pm
Try Ebay, Numark TT's are well priced

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 11:56 pm
are the numarks traditional tts or are they ment for djing?

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:04 am
Numark's TT's are for Djing but thats just an example, whatever you buy should be a Pro TT and direct drive

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:05 am
why dirrect drive?

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:16 am
Belt Driven turntables are horrible for scrathing, they typically take longer to reach the speed again

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:28 am
if i wanna add a new to the same tcv that is playin does it just go after the song that is playing? or does go at the begining of the tcv? andf and is there a way way to delete songs i dont want on the tcv? and is there a way to make them stay?

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:05 am
The songs don't record on the TCV they just get controlled by it, so unloading it from the deck is just fine
to start another song just load it to the deck and put the needle on the tcv back to the beggining and play

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:15 am
when i buy the 300 dollar one what do i g?et? the tcv and the consol? cuz if i do i allready have the consol! is there a way to buy just the vinyl

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:28 am
You just get VirtualDj Pro, the vinyls and console are seperate, you can download the trial if you want to try it. you can buy the vinyls seperate but without the full Pro version you can only use it for 20 days

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:55 am
how? do i ask eservice? i mean how do i buy the tcv. can u dirrect me to a link!

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 2:08 am
43%