Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Version 4.1 100% satisfied

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

As a registered addicted user from since back in the days of atomixmp3 to virtualdj now I can finally say that the version 4.1 has really impressed me.Big props for the hard work that the VJ Team has put into this.its faster,the mouse scratch is awesome with less latency and the scratch sound is much better,almost close to the real ting.And what I like is that I can use the sonique visuals pack and look at visualisations dance to my music.I wish I could of added visuals from winamp though but it is great.I can firmly say I am truly satisfied with virtualdj 4 and it's performance,versatility and ease of use it is the best dj program on the market rite now.

Posted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 6:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
glad u like :)

i agree best ever!

Posted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 8:43 pm
now that i've got all my issues sorted, i'm loving it!

made a recording last night and listened to it on the way to work; the bottom end sounds great. hell, the whole disc sounded much better than my past recordings due to the new sound engine. loving the new sound engine, and loving the layout of the new loops/fx.

next up is to get that trigger finger working those samples....

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:29 am
VDJ 4.1, the new jboggins mapper, and my DAC 3, are a match made in heaven.

Jose

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 2:39 pm
haha yeh josethed i like yur lyrics.Yeh well its like so hot but I what I find also very interesting and useful is the cpu meter at least yu can see what and when yur cpu is overload.While mixing and playing the visuals I see my cpu level reach up to half not bad but I was wondering if I get a faster processor and more ram and a faster gpu if it would make any difference.At present I am using a Pentium 4 HT 2.0 ghz 512mb and a geforce 4.Kinda under the recommended specs but anyone know for sure if I get faster hardware if it will make a difference?.......

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 6:04 pm
YOU BET.

I'm using a P 4 3.4 Extreme with 2 gig ram and the CPU meeter barely goes up the first 1/3.

The only challenge I had was with the sound settings in the performance section. With 4.1 and the right settings, the initial sound distortions are all but gone.

I also have an Acer Aspire 9800 laptop and VDJ runs great.

The faster the processor, the better the performace. The more ram the better. Don't forget that 2 10K RPM hard drives, good video and sound card will obviously improve performance.

I keep all my msuic & videos on a separate drive and vdj in the widows drive. VDJ runs great. So far no problems with vdj 4.1.

Jose Otero

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 4:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)