Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SKIN CREATION REFERENCE

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dear Moderators and Team of VDJ,

Someone know if exist any new creation reference??...I explain....one day, I tried to place on one skin for VDJ 3.4 an "reverse function".... for to be true .... the VDJ 3.4 not recognized the function and nothing it happened.... Then, I think that´s the function on the VDJ 4.0 ....?! (or not?!)... Exist one news skin creation reference?

and I would like to use this question to know one more thing...if somebody know if it would be possible to use a button similar to scratch to control the effect (like the CDJs ... to control the intensity of the effect through a button similar to scratch)...

Thanks!

Cristian

Posted Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 6:41 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The skin SDK is available on the site, but it might only be available to registered users

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 4:30 pm
Thank you for you reply......Is possible, for one "no license user", to catch one copies brought up to date? If "no"...ok...but I have very interest.........

Bye

Cristian

Posted Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 6:19 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004

Posted Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 8:07 pm
wigcityPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I wish someone would update it! There are missing actions - also some examples wouldn't go amiss, I find digging through other people's (uncommented) code can be hard work.

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)