Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: some questions about how to use jpboggins DAC3 mapper..

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Guys,

I looked for answers to these questions in the readme file that came with the mapper and either could not find them, or the answers were not clear to me. I also pm'd jpboggins about it but I thought it would be a good idea for all to see the answers in the forum. I am using the default power audio skin...

1. I am trying to figure out how to switch between Mode 0, Mode 1, and Mode 2 when you are setting .cues. Also, how do I delete .cues?

2. How do you put your sound effects in the order that you want so that they will be triggered by the hotcue buttons (1,2,3,4, etc.) that you want?

3. Also, how do you switch pages when you have a whole lot of sound effects?

Does anyone have answers? Thanks guys..

Killabee44

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 4:13 pm
Killabee44 wrote :
1. I am trying to figure out how to switch between Mode 0, Mode 1, and Mode 2

You can only change the loop mode using user parameters mode - You should choose whichever mode suits you best. Loop mode 2 gives loop in/out/reloop that works similar to Numark CD players. Loop mode 1 gives separate loop in/out/exit buttons.

You can change loop mode on the fly without restarting VDJ. To set loop mode:

• Press CP+SHIFT+MT to enter user parameters mode.
  • Press to select parameter number 5 (Shown in the large digits to the left of the display.)
  • Press UP/DOWN to select which loop mode you want.
  • Press SHIFT+FOLDER to save.
  • Press CP+SHIFT+MT to exit user parameters mode.

Killabee44 wrote :
when you are setting .cues. Also, how do I delete .cues?

You can't currently delete cues directly from the DAC-3. This might be added in a future update.

Killabee44 wrote :
2. How do you put your sound effects in the order that you want so that they will be triggered by the hotcue buttons (1,2,3,4, etc.) that you want?

Try adding a number of letter in front of them, e.g: 01 - Flanger, 02 - Backspin, 03 - Brake, etc. or A - Flanger, B - Backspin, C - Brake, etc. Make sure you name or number them so that the effects you want to access come first when sorted in the order you want them.

Killabee44 wrote :
3. Also, how do you switch pages when you have a whole lot of sound effects?

You can browse up/down by 10 effects at a time by holding down SHIFT+UP/DOWN.

Posted Sun 22 Oct 06 @ 8:35 pm
peresHome userMember since 2006
como te llamas
soy un prisinpiante
como aga
como hago para descargar las atualisaciones lla estoi rejitado

Posted Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 4:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)