Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mp3 encoder

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jib90Home userMember since 2005
right i have virtual dj dj console edition and i have just recently got a new pc so i have reinstalled everything and now i can not find the mp3 encoder dll file can any body help me by telling me were i can get it or where it is located.

thanx in advance

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 1:58 pm
The file is called "lame_enc.dll" it should normally be located in the VDJ installation folder (default is c:|Program files|VirtualDJ). If it is not there you can search google, download it, copy it to your VDJ installation folder and select it within VDJ on the record menu.
Ewout

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 2:12 pm
cheers man another quistion because i have got a new pc it will not let me download the 3.3 vdj update because it says i have all ready got it which i have on my old pc is there any way to get this download without it sayin ive all ready got it

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 4:31 pm
Please contact e-service. Ask for another download of the update. They will activate the link for you again. Note: Save this update to disk first and burn it to a cdr. Then you will have the update always available and you are not depending on e-service.
Ewout

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 5:37 pm
ok thanx for all you help and i got that mp3 enocder thank you

Posted Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 6:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)