Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how do i get more stars???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

how do i get more stars under my profile to higher my ranking???

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:01 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Singing "waiting for my star to fall"

just kidding stars come for differnt reasons but mainly for being vauled in the community. Such thigs as being helpful, and making skins in plug ins. Stars are awarded to those who are truly and asset to the VDJ community.

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:21 am
aa i c i been wantin to try to make a skin and effect but i dont quite understand how to and i try to be helpful and kind to people on here lol maybe one day ill get me some more stars...

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:25 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
aye yes your day will come when the VDJ gods bestowe upon the a new star. I'm not going into detail about how I got my stars but i'm so ashamed....Good news is the therapist said we are making progress.

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:36 am
haha man thats like really funny lol...im sure il figuire it out im a pretty smart guy lol...

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 5:41 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
make a skin, thatl get you some for sure lol. just like buying your date a single rose, its noticed and it gets you somewhere

Posted Wed 04 Oct 06 @ 11:33 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Learn about the program and help others, that's the way ;)

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 11:47 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
There are many ways..., but needs work.

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 12:22 pm
I received my star about one year ago while I was seeing Lady Cameron. She promised me VIP status. I did things that I am not proud of...aweful things...humilliating things...:( She said that she cared. LIAR!!!! She got bored of me and dumped me for DJ Cyder. DAMN!!! Look at all the stars he has! How can he live with himself?
...Lady Cameron...I miss you! I will do anything. ANYTHING for more stars...:)

MS

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 1:47 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol odear

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 3:22 pm
:-o she told me i was the only one!! :( *mumbles nasty things*
hehe

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 1:04 pm
teii ya what, if you add a discussion about sound/video/lighting systems, ill help everyone, im relativly new to virtual dj however ive been a technition for almost 15 years

that way i can get more starrs too, mmmmmmm starrrrs,

www.rumjungle.ca

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 12:13 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
anyone know a good 12 step program?

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 12:25 am
Just like everything else, it cost money. Please send me $200.00 for each star you want. I know people at the top, and can make it happen. PayPal only. This post will self destruct in 5 seconds, and the DJ in Norway will disavow any knowledge of my existence.

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 9:29 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
haha "I know people at the top" man it's just like you are a BIG drugdealer and you "know people at the top" who can fix everything.. :p LOLz

why are you guys crazy after stars..? :D

actually, I'm just like that... I want stars too... I have tried to make 3 different skins, not ready with anyone... I started it Juuuust for stars

if anyone wants to continue on my skins, just send me a Private Message...

Cash

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 7:03 pm
But who's the man upstairs watching to see those who r helpfull?

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 10:03 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
all the persons with manymany Stars, moderators, teamers, maybe the VIP's too.. :D

Posted Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 10:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)