Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TEAM...VDJ Festival UK

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Any news on a VDJ Festival for the UK would be mucho appreciatedo!!!
When you decide on any dates for an event in the UK I am sure the response will be phenominal dudea!!!
Respect!
DJ Gigiglo.

Posted Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 11:01 pm
The festival in Italy was made entirely by users of this community....

So if you UK guys want to get together and make a big happening, thats cool :)

Atomix Production might participate, but the initiative for the Italian festival came from the Italian users, that made this festival happend, for the 2nd time now :)

Posted Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 11:52 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
i'm confirming what dj-in-norway say..

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 9:21 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can try to organize the festival by your self with other UK Djs but all the organization was "Made in Italy"

The team will support the festival here http://www.virtualdj.com/news.html

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 11:41 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 11:58 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Some photos are also in my blog.

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 12:58 pm
hope that there are other DJ that they want to organize a Festival (3° VirtualDJ ???? ))
for our part there will be all the possible aid , We want that our community always grows more .
we can give, councils, diagram, logo, etc. to who it is crazy as we , if us thoughts well, the world is not then therefore large , and we can make our digital revolution them with the force of the friendship
Spazialex
www.digitaljockey.it - free for all

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 1:39 pm
"We are the champion... of the world!!!!! "

Italian VirtualDJ comunity ... only the Top !!!!

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 2:57 pm
ITALIAN DO IT BETTER!!!!

i think that at the third festival we can invite also the international dj that come from all of the world...
i think that we can organize a international festival of virtual dj!!!

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 3:13 pm
Hi

I think that it is a great idea and thanks for support of advice etc from our Italian friends. i's be pleased to help if people like the idea as much as I do.

I've got an old friend who runs a 7,000 person capacity nightclub in the UK and would be happy to ask him if we could take it over for a night.

Before I did that I'd like get my head around what sort of support there would be from VDJ fans in the UK

and also what level of support could come from VDJ. Anaybody who wants to can PM me.

Asymptote

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 4:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)