Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Job Posting - Toronto, Canada

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Exclusive Job Posting
PartyFrog Entertainment Inc.

I am the head DJ and the producer for Super Buffet Restaurant in Oakville, Ontario Canada. I am responsibe for the hiring and scheduling of entertainment in this prime, 6000 sq foot, Oakville restaurant. We are located on the 'in-route' to the upscale 'Oakville Place' shopping mall, accross the street from Sheridan College. We share a plaza with Tim Hortons, Subway & Pizza Hut.
(QEW & Trafalger Rd)

The 'Super Buffet' Video Lounge is looking to hire:

• House DJ's
  • Feature Dj's (visiting Toronto?)
  • House Kj's
  • Feature Kj's (visiting Toronto?)
  • And... Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders, etc...

Experience with VDJ and TCV are a must. I will consider booking any genre. Professionalism and Strict AVLA License Adherance are musts. Pay rate is negotiable, based on experience and ability ;)

As a venue, Super Buffet targets the pre-club crowd. The venue provides:

• VDJ & PC System w/Hercules controller.
  • A dedicated PC for broadcast and messenger.
  • 2 SL1200 MKIII
  • 3K house PA (+2.5K in next reno)
  • LCD Flat Screens and Projector
  • Plasmas in VIP Lounge
  • Promo Only's Hot Video Collection
  • Graphics Arts Services (If needed)
  • Video Ads for your event
  • Event Press releases

Experience may not be necessary...
Contact: DJTroy via VDJ's Mail Service (prefered) or DJTroy@PartyFrog.ca
Please do not go to the club to apply.

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:37 pm
I don't know about doing any mixes live for you, but I would LOVE to come down sometime with another DJ pal of mine and take a look at your set up. That would be a no touch look provided you tied my hands behind my back. I am only up in Guelph and Dance Factor is in Barry. I know there are a lot of guys/gals in Toronto who would like to look too. So how about it? Can we come down sometime?

Keep the beat sweet

Posted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 3:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool shame i dont live in canada :(

Posted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 10:11 am
@ Raw-Bear

You and your friends (and anyone else) are welcome anytime. We are still in the opening phase, so things are not quite 'rockin' yet, but give me a couple of weeks. SVP -technical difficulties.

As for the hands off part, well let's decide that when I meet you and your friend. But I am quite open minded and flexible.

TP

PS: I have pictures of my 'touring' rig in my blog. The club in Oakville is a typical DJBooth install. Mmm Guelph... I used to dj at Club Electra (downstairs from the Manour)...

Posted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 3:17 pm
If anyone else wants to 'come-by' and check out the rig (aka demo tcv) please post here. If I get enough requests I will send this thread to my sponsor (a Numark Dealer) and the Ontario Numark rep. (also a sponsor) to see if I can get some SWAG and some (more) demo stuff ;)

I might even hit up automix...

Thanx...
DJTroy

Posted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 4:05 pm
Would be awesome if I could do a mix or two on your system. I look forward to showing up on your doorstep.
And skyfxl?....its only a hop, skip and jump across the pond m8. Maybe you could actually get booked over here and at least have a paid holiday.

Keep the beat sweet.

Posted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 10:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol true point :D

il see what i think

Posted Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 10:35 pm
I hope that the new club can afford such pleasures. It will mean that we are a success. I had always drempt of a 'DJ Exchange' program.

TP

Posted Tue 26 Sep 06 @ 1:16 am
@moderator

Please delete this post. Steve Lynch is gonna handle everything from here on in...

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 7:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)