Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ 3+

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Whatever happened to audio DJ's? Now it's video DJ'in, I find it extremely stupid, especially with VDJ, where u can hardly mix good video mixes, and on top of that, you cant even record in avi or mpg! ? unless u can in the new ones and im not aware of, but other than that, i think VDJ should work on mixing audio rather than video mixing which is stupid...my opinion

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 12:04 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Everyone has right to it's own opinion ;)
Video in VDJ is a option, you don't wanna use it, than don't. There are many Video DJ's today and it is the new stuff in clubs. Saying it is stupid is a little bad from your side, don't ya think?
Hope to see you as a full license user.

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 3:53 am
It seems people like to mix VIDEO, or maybe there are more comments on the FORUM 'cos it's the new&cool thing of the moment.

I still mix music...

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 3:50 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Ignorance is bliss...I really hope other dj's share your opinion. Its easier for me to find work offering something differnt to club owners.

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 4:55 pm
I guess I was a little out of line, I have seen a lot of videos, with the DJ mixing video, i mean I wasnt taht interested in teh video but the mixing transition was awesome, i just wish there was more to VDJ with video like more video panels maybe like 4 to mix 4 videos that would be awesome ;)

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 10:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)