Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJMIXSTATION 3 FEAT. VIRTUALDJ HOME EDITION

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all, heres a General Discussion, for DJMIXSTATION 3 FEAT. VIRTUALDJ HOME EDITION

If you have DJMIXSTATION 3 FEAT. VIRTUALDJ HOME EDITION, this is the forum to insert your entries, they told me to start a new forum entry for this program version, and welll..... believe or not...... yes you've guessed it here it is.... lets keep this forum entry strictly for issues about DJ MIXSTATION 3 FEAT. VIRTUALDJ HOME EDITION.......

Cheers

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 5:29 am
Hey, i have started this forum entry......

And heres my problem.....
I keep on experiencing Crashes, non-stop, whenever i do mixes.... not all the time, but very frequently, how can i fix this problem, is there an up-to-date crashguard that i can get, because it wont let me go for a least 30 minutes straight, without having to shutdown the program, or recovering, and it shites me because when i choose to record i cant record cause it always shutsdown, would there be a problem with the computer it is on, and what can i do to fix it.......

The crew has told me to download dbPowerAMP Music Converter, so i did, that has helped it, as it has scanned my music, but not enough to make it stop apperaing to have errors (making the crash window appear, and they have also told me to run the scan, i have done that aswell, thats helps abit but not to make the crash not occur at all.

What can i do, i dont wanna experience that anymore???

Cheers,
G_Sanchez

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 5:42 am
Maybe you could download the demo of VDJ pro and try with that.

If you experience problems in that too, this would suggest that your system and not VDJ is the cause.

I'm not sure which engine build VDJ home edition uses?

Does anyone know? I ask because stability in VDJ increased rapidly as new versions were released.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 2:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)