Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help, Slideshow not working...........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What file format, resolution, etc. is recommended for the slideshow feature? I have tried .jpg, .bmp, .tiff and .psd files in varying resolutions and can't get any of them to load the "slides" before the song runs out. Since it freezes my computer screen while trying to load I can't load the next song, use any effects on the current song, adjust tempo, etc................help anybody?

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 4:09 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What version of Virtual Dj are you using? Version 4 is known to have issues with "slideshow", and will be addressed with it's updates

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 8:06 pm
4.0,..........seems to have a lot of issues. I can't get sonique to load either it keeps saying "Virtual Dj not found"...........any ideas how to load it (I really don't want to reinstall 3.4 if that is the issue like it is on most of the skins)

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 6:19 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Most of the skins have been made compatible with version 4, Sonique visuals are zip files, so I don't understand why it would say VirtualDj not found? That only happens with EXE files are you sure that ur unzipping to the right folder?

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 7:51 am
the sonique file I downloaded is an exe and not a zip. I am double clicking on it, I have tried from my download folder and copying it to the VDJ plug-ins folder and double clicking from there and I get the same message either way..........what am I doing wrong?

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 11:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)