Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: September 11 Tribute Mix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

For all those that are interested, I am going to have a 9-11 tribute mix this Monday September 11 @ 7:00pm GMT -6. Will be some Pop, R&B, Gospel and instrumentals. Would be nice to have alot of our American brothers tuning in.
I will "see" you there...

Let us not forget.

Peace

MS

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 5:17 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have a gig Sunday and I plan to do a small tribute also. You are right "let's not forget"

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 7:05 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
don't forget dead inocent people in Irak too .WAR IS NOT GOOD
WAR IS ALWAYS STUPID ...and USA is always in war with some country -
I'm so sorry for the people died 11S ...but everybody must to know that every day innocent people die by the policy military of Mr. Bush

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 12:00 am
Let me get ONE THING CLEAR! I am not trying to start a political debate over WAR. Because WAR is not always a good thing, but it is not always bad. Just ask our European brothers about the importance of a certain WAR with a certain mustached maniac that wanted to conquer them. All that I said was that I am having a 9-11 Tribute Mix. That's it. I don't want this post to be political. If it does, then I hope that it is closed quickly. I know how many people feel about the USA and the President, I also know that many know my feelings on my country as well. So lets not go there please. This is just something about the 9-11 victims. That is why I made an appeal to my American brothers as I know that we feel this pain more than others. So again all those that want to listen, then do. But all those that don't...then don't.

It's all about the peace my friends.

MS

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 1:05 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm with you .... I don't want to start a fight ....My wish is that everybody must to understand : in irak 25.000 innocent people die looking for nonexistent weapons of massive destruction - Stop War , we need a best world with no weapons - We are djs from all over the world , we can talk about music , hardware and anything BUT we can be more conscientious .WE have a good thing in vdj forum , peace .

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 3:42 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Man, can't we just remember 9/11 without someone getting on their soapbox about the US or Iraq? IT'S ABOUT MEMORIAL, NOT POLITICS. It was a horrible thing and we should be allowed to be sad about it, and being sad about it is not by default backing current US foreign policy. Now get back to DJing!

Posted Sun 10 Sep 06 @ 6:25 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
socross:

AMEN!!!

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 1:10 am
I want to thank everyone for thier kind words. For me, this event has been life changing. It has moved my whole family. It has nothing to do with politics or religion, but life. ALL life is precious. Not just American. I know that the people of England, Spain, Brazil, Africa and many others have thier day of rememberance. This is mine. I don't know how I will be during this tribute as it has been hard collect the materials that I will use. Very, very hard. But even if there were no listeners, I would be doing this for me as much as others. So for all those that will listen, I hope that it brings you hope and comfort. I know that alot of my European brothers won't be able to listen because of the late hour, I want to thank you for your kind remarks. Hopefully no other country will have to go through this type of cowardly terrorist act.

Peace to all and let the music play...

MS

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 1:33 am
hemanHome userMember since 2005
your right it is a cowardly act ...but all i have to say is this: America is reaping what they've sown. i'm american btw....

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 2:54 am
Thank you for your comment. :)

MS

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 3:03 am
Peace!

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 11:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)