Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: bcr2000 question?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi, i bought the bcr 2000, and i'm trying to make one of the rotary's knobs be like a "nudge" knob, so when the song is loaded fine tune the position of the song, but the problem i'm having or i don't know if its possible, is that when i assign the midi control and turn the knob, it can only go in one direction, so my question is: is there any way to make one knob nudge the song both ways, forward and reverse?
thanks in advance if anyone helps!

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 2:47 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 7:32 am
I already assigned that function in the search buttons, just select the buttoms you want to use for reverse and which one for forward, give a value of +20 and -20 they work fine for me, regards.

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 6:02 pm
its the brc2000! not the dj one! i have the one with all the rotary knobs! i want to use the knobs to seek the thru the song, but i want to use one knob to seek both in reverse and forward!

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 9:47 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is midi controller. You can du a lot of things eith it. Maybe map would help you, but it is just for BCD.

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 10:46 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
get a midi mapper and make the vales for up and down 2 separate MIDI numbers, VDJ MIDI cant understand some kinds of MIDI signal, the ones that rotary pots on behringer (infact most controlers) use.

as i say, hopefuly you will be able to get round this using a midi mapper program that sits between VDJ and the controler to make VDJ understand

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 11:17 am
thanx, i'll try that

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 5:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)