Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do you inport itunes playlists? [ tool inside ]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone, just real quick, how do you do this after the option given upon loading stops showing up? Is there an option from one of the control panels somewhere? Please help me out. Thanks.

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 2:48 am

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 7:45 am
Cool tool norway!

Didn't knew about them!

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 3:07 pm
Very useful! :)

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 3:21 pm
Wonderful ;);););)

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 5:35 pm
This didn't work for me. It says the files can't be found but the file path looks correct.

Posted Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 1:41 am
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Thanks fo that.

The tracks appear in VDJ. But are we able to actually load them onto the decks ?

When using VDJ 4 for the first time it automatically transferd my itunes playlists to VDJ. Cant i do this again?

Posted Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 6:47 pm
I was trying to figure out the same thing? So can VDJ convert Itunes?

Posted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 12:03 am
You know what's easier, create a virtual folder, then drag & drop your playlist fom itunes to this virtual folder. Also cease from downloading new versions of itunes if your current one works fine cause itunes are notorious for changing shit up for protection. This way you can create endless playlists within itunes, then just drag them over to VDJ.

Posted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 12:07 am
So I still don't get it. I loaded vdj4 onto my computer. It asked if i wanted to sinc up my computer with itunes. And now your saying i have to create folders in vdj4 as well as itunes. then drag and drop into what. Where did you create your virtual folder and how did you drag and drop. And as for converting I only use tunes just to change all of the id3 tags but go and get Tag Scanner and you can change everything down to the filename.

So basically I want to organize my library which is mostly mine not bought on itunes. All mp3. Plus I want to use this organized library on more than one computer and want them to be the same. I run either a home machine and a moblile laptop for the clubs. So i used itunes to organize and now i want to use that library on virtual dj.
HELP

Kaustic

Posted Thu 07 Dec 06 @ 12:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)