Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: vdj4 - nuthing new!!!! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i use this dj for remixing/production purposes. ofcourse anyone can do crossfade and switch songs, or little scratch....thats just simple.....wats up with making that better? i mean i found no new feature as for production use. k since the 'engine' was rebuild the sound quality is much better, but its more like v3.5 than v4. it was totally disappointing.

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 2:27 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
huh????

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 2:36 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
So you have the 4.0 demo?

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:02 am
i have vdj4 full

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:05 am
i meant "pro"

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:05 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Im not sure what version you have cause 4.0 demo isn't out yet. Unless you just forgot to enter your serial in your profile. also this never was designed as production software, this is Dj software

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:07 am
Haha, these threads make me laugh - why would anyone serious about production use a DJ software, isn't the name a bit of a giveaway? Come on, Virtual DJ...

Maybe Sony Acid would be better suited for your remixing purposes.

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:05 am
bal_jit_singh wrote :
i use this dj for remixing/production purposes. ofcourse anyone can do crossfade and switch songs, or little scratch....thats just simple.....wats up with making that better? i mean i found no new feature as for production use. k since the 'engine' was rebuild the sound quality is much better, but its more like v3.5 than v4. it was totally disappointing.

They did not give you anything new? This is outrageous. Some one has to pay for this. I think it should be that DJ from Norway, because we all know he's not doing enough around here. Slacker!!!

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 5:50 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'd suppose that the guy can't be that well acquainted with the software if he's not properly registered on the forums. Perhaps he just doesn't know what's changed. There were a number of new features. It's not like a complete reworking of the whole thing, but the biggest issues with virtual DJ have basically been resolved.

A great thing about the software is that the dev team is still hard at work making it better all the time. But... yeah. Don't use this for production software. That's what Ableton Live or Acid is for. This is for live, realtime DJing the old fashioned way by using the new technology to help.

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 6:05 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
d rocks wrote :
huh????

Agreed!

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 6:40 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
@bal_jit_singh
If you don't enter your serial we will presume that you are using a cracked version because demo isn't out yet. And if you use cracked VDJ, no support and respect.
Your move ;)

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 6:57 am
Ableton Live, for production and/or djing,nuff said

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 6:12 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
They did not give you anything new? This is outrageous. Some one has to pay for this. I think it should be that DJ from Norway, because we all know he's not doing enough around here. Slacker!!!

Yeah DJ Norway never does anything: lets torture him! :P

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 11:22 am
Just the fact that the default skin doesn't look like a first grader's artist rendition of a microsoft employed circus clown's dream [ala xp and VDJ 3.4] is good enough for me. =P

Used it for 5 hours straight without any issues this past Saturday... but I know how to tame the ugly beast that is wndows. =S

Just get the Mac version out ASAP to get the "crash monkey" off my back for good and so I can throw windows out the window and in the trash were it belongs... off my Mac. =)

Good job on everything else regarding VDJ 4 Atomix! =D

VDJ 4 Pro is HIP, now let's get it to HOP on a Mac. ;)

Then we'll have the best mixing software on the best OS and therefore the BEST DIGITAL DJ SOLUTION!

P.S.
I like emoticons/smilies. They're so... 90's. =O

- ConQuest

{mod}
Spam Removed, last warning

Posted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 11:26 am

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 11:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no offense but ur an idiot

and prehaps you should buy it if u use it alot

tut tut

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 1:52 pm
skyfxl wrote :
no offense but ur an idiot

and prehaps you should buy it if u use it alot

tut tut

Next time QUOTE when you say something similar.
I suposed you where saying this to the one who started this POSt, bust first impression is you answer to last message. :)

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 1:56 pm
WOW !! bal_jit_singh wrote " i use this dj for remixing/production purposes." and he finds it disappointing. I do my mixes/reproductions on good old Atomixmp3 and have had 2 of my mixes make air time in England and one in Australia. Atomix compared to VDJ is in the stone age and it STILL beats every DJ program out there EXCEPT VDJ. The fact that he is using a cracked version might be the problem.
As I have said to others about VDJ, " What this program can do with about 5,000 dollars worth of equipment to 10 MILLION dollars 30 years ago." I worked in an audi/visual studio back then (two cameras, reel to reel, turntable, lighting, audi/visual mixing board and other assorted stuff we needed) and thats what it cost for a SMALL studio. I can't wait to get the rpo version of VDJ and start doing some REAL mixing.
The difference between bal_jit_singh and myself will be-my VDJ won't be cracked.

Keep the beat sweet.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 6:31 pm
This message is directed to the original post.

It's ungrateful people like you that should avoid posting on this and any forum.

I limit the amount of posting for this same reason. If I don't have anything intelligent to write, I simply don't. If you have something to suggest, ask and you shall receive.

The VDJ team deserves a little appreciation and respect.

It should be illegal for a non-licensed user to post in this forum.

Jose Otero
Proud Supporter of VDJ 4.0

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 8:40 pm
By the way.....D.J. in Norway...just what do you do?.lol.joking my friend. To all the teamers out there....keep up the good work....by keeping up the good work you let us................................

keep the beat sweet

Posted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 9:35 pm
87%