Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help with bpm updater

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
seems I'm gertting a error msvdr70.dll could not be found what the heck does that do?

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:20 pm

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:22 pm
I figured it out yeah the error happens /w the .net stuff installed, I forgot to move your dll when I moved the binary. Thanks

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:49 pm
Did you move the other .exe file too? (there are 3 files that are required...) If not, the part that reads the id3tags won't work...

Cheers, macourteau :)

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:50 pm
yes I moved both the other exe doesn't seem to do anything tho is that normal? does vdj have to be running for this to work?

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:53 pm
The other .exe is used by the dll for it's analysis of id3tags... Otherwise, you won't see anything happening when you open it. Add me to your MSN if you use it, I can help you easier that way (email is in my profile).

macourteau

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 10:55 pm
i got the same message:msvdr70.dll missing!
everything is installed.with the txt file of mixmeister is working otherwise not?

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 4:02 pm
Did you extract all three files in the same directory before running "VirtualDJ Database Updater.exe" ? That usually solves the problem.

macourteau

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 5:38 pm
yes i did

Posted Wed 07 Jul 04 @ 4:54 pm
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you must put in a browser msvdr70.dll and download the archive.. keep in system and system32 reboot your pc... thanks... :)))

Posted Wed 07 Jul 04 @ 9:55 pm
Macourteau and Cyderhouse,
I know this subject is old but I've been having problems with the Virtual Database Updater. Yes, I followed the FAQ after running MixMeister. I Did everything you suggested and read all the postings about this subject in the other forums.
The updater ran through the files but it didn't update anything. What am I doing wrong? Also what is Extensive Analysis? Is this just right click Analysis that we usually do to get the BPM from Virtual DJ. I right click on Database, I get three options, I choose HD, the I have to choose from what Drive and if I want BPM analyze. I did that last night for hours, ran the updater and it didn't update the original BPM's from Virtual DJ. Any help would be appreciated because I ended up having to do my new BPM's manually.
Gracias,
VDJ Batibiri

Posted Fri 03 Jun 05 @ 1:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)