Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Dac 3 version 2.0 plugin for VDJ 4.0 Anytime soon?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
When will v 2.0 be available. It's been talked about for 10 months now and it'd still not available. With 4.0 arriving itt's now needed more than ever to map the effects and other custom options. I'm not complaining because the support here is great. However, I hope Bagpuss can come through again..soon :)

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 11:30 am
Well I suppose "Bagpuss" and "Boggis" do sound a bit alike! :o)

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 4:16 pm
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Oops! My mistake :)

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 12:47 am
No work has been done on the custom mapper GUI (User interface) for over a month now with all the work that I have been doing to update the mapper to support VDJ 4 and make it work better with it. These changes have been worked on since I was made a VIP, and are almost complete (A few bugs left to rectify.) A v1.3 mapper will be released very soon (Actually v2.0 with the unfinished mapper GUI disabled.)

Once v1.3 has been released, I should be able to get back to working on finishing the mapper GUI. Just like the dev team can't give a release date for VDJ v4.1, I can't currently give a release date for the mapper v2.0. I can only work on the mapper in my spare time, which I don't have a lot of...

Posted Mon 04 Sep 06 @ 4:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)