Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: CDJ1000 Version 4 (1024 & 1280)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i need this skin for virtual dj 4 ...

CDJ1000 Version 4 (1024 & 1280)

tks great !!!

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:21 pm
you need to buy vdj4 if you want that skin ;)

Posted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:03 pm
toohotHome userMember since 2006
I have hercules mk2 and I have the vdj cd so how am I suppose to get the skin since I dont have the professional edition...Im suppose to buy virtual dj professional edition with i cant use with my djcontrol can you just email me the skin to I_want_CDJ1000_skin_please@aol.com

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:40 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
The answer is NO, we cannot email you the skin.

You will need to buy VDJ Pro to get the skin, if you want VDJ Pro you can have it at a discount price.

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 10:49 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
No user will send locked skins. We all respect the level of work involved in writing these skins, and if the author restricts their skin, we all respect their wishes.

DJ Format

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 9:23 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Theres a reason that some skins are Pro User Only, many of thoses skins contain features that only pro users could benifit from, another thing that's a version 4 skin it won't work with your home edition

Posted Sun 03 Sep 06 @ 2:47 am
or why not just help a user out by makin the version of the skin compatable with there version instead of askin em to pay yet more money for software that not really needed just coss it dont say pro on the box

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 6:46 pm
That's all up to the author of the skin to make another version of it. Atomix doesn't make those skins and I really doubt that the author of the skin is concerned about you spending more money.

Posted Fri 08 Sep 06 @ 5:18 pm
Will any of the PRO skins be available for download to use to any user?, if there is a realease of VDJ4 demo, so we can at least try it out, like I said, it's not permanent because it's a demo, so it's only a demo of the skin, but it should be downloable if there is something like that

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 10:54 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
When you buy VirtualDJ, you don't only get a powerfull software, but you also get rights to access Pro Users Only areas. Some addons are reserved for Pro users, so just buy VirtualDJ and you'll get access to whatever you want :)

Posted Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 11:17 pm
dukachHome userMember since 2006
Cool,nicy skin,thanks!!

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:32 pm
thx

Posted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 1:37 pm
vdj_reverse wrote :
Will any of the PRO skins be available for download to use to any user?, if there is a realease of VDJ4 demo, so we can at least try it out, like I said, it's not permanent because it's a demo, so it's only a demo of the skin, but it should be downloable if there is something like that

Why would you need a skin to try the demo? The default 4.0 skin comes in 3 ways and is near perfect for test purposes

Posted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 4:15 pm
No i meant a trial for the program and the skin cause it looks really sick

Posted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 9:11 pm
SaYeBHome userMember since 2006
Yeah i agree

Posted Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 8:18 pm
psyhokvHome userMember since 2006
ne moras da kupis nego skini sa neta samo ti treba registrovana verzija

Posted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 6:13 pm
matanHome userMember since 2006
10X =]

Posted Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 4:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)