Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: video plug-in

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a request...

I played around a while back to make a tweak to an existing transition. I was barely able to get the DLL file and that is all.

I would love to have it for version 4 but I haven't a clue on how I did the first one. I since re-installed windows and can't remember the software I used to make it or had any saved files of the process.

I am sure one of you guys who do this like it was second nature can whip this right out.

I tweaked the cut transition to be used for scratching video. I made a left-cut and right-cut. Left-cut transition cut the to the next video when moving the fader to the left BARELY... like a scratch mixer when scratching having the crossfader set to a very sharp curve. The right-cut was the opposite.. move the fader to the right and cuts to the video on the right when barely moved.

I use this transition A LOT when scratch mixing video with my MIDI compatible Ecler Nuo 4 mixer and TCV's. Along with a transition Scratch-Fade someone developed.

Any help with be VERY appreciated.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:35 pm
You know... for us non-programmers you guys didn't really make it to easy for us to understand a general way of creating a plug-in.

I would love to learn how to do it but I am PRETTY sure that one of you guys and whip out my custom transitions to work with version 4 in minutes.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

or at least write a easy to understand step by step guide on how to do it on our own. For us newbies... your current newbies guide isn't in a newbies kind of language.

Posted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 10:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)