Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Converter Skin ATOMIXMP3 => VIRTUAL DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 8:07 pm
new of the converter of the skin version beta 0.90 correction the text cue and the song_pos.

tested of skin :

- Darkun 2.2
- DarkfunbluePlus
- atomix silver screen
- ChaNinja_1024x768
- Default (atomixmp3)
- Denon1800F
- Gemini
- greece pro 2,1
- JN-CLASSIC_1024x768_v2.1 (2nd edition)
- JN-SILVER_v2.2 PRO
- Multiview
- NumarkTTX1v2.2
- Pioneer CDJ 700S
- Stanton

The all fonctions is fonctionned and converted for VDJ.

currently I seek the possibility of creating one milk on the curve of rate/rhythm via the XML. If you have comment....

Posted Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 12:20 am
i try convert jn-classic to vdj format .... give me error message when try to open skin?

Posted Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 1:59 am
yeah i got an error when i tried to convert a skin too. looks like we'll just have to get in there and change all the tags ourselves.. oh well.

phatty720
dave

Posted Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 4:13 am
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
phatty720 : what is the skin name you try to convert? and the line number?

DJ Maboul & I must still modify some bugs.

Gwenn.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 10:18 am
no matter what I do, when I load the skin after using maboul's converter I get a pop that says there's an error on line 0. I'm wondering if there's special characters, or formatting characters that have been put in that aren't detectable in notepad or wordpad. I'm probably just going to change all the xml myself. The skin i'm trying to convert is from my bassik combo zip file, bassik blu.

phatty720
dave

Posted Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 3:37 pm
I will remake test this evening to see what do not go.

Note you must put file XML to be downloaded in the repertory of skin of virtualdj and to put file to him BMP of the skin. File XML and BMP must have the same name.

Posted Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 6:33 pm
i found this and if i remember correctly one of the closing tags is missing a "/" e.g

Posted Wed 09 Jul 03 @ 7:09 pm
Beta 1.01

Veiled correction of the bug of posting with the memo pad.
Who caused an error line 0 in VDJ

Correction of the synataxe Chan="bolt" in Chan="both"
Correction of the Visual code.

Addition of an automatic line in the medium of the window of rhythm

Posted Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 12:20 am
maboul, I found why my skin wasn't being converted properly. Everything worked except for the browser and rhythm sections. I'm workin' on those right now and then I'll submit to vdj for the skins section. Right now it's just gonna be a straight port, then I'm gonna work on getting the new features on the skin.

good work with the converter!

phatty720
dave

p.s. I just finished those sections, and am workin' on a few small issues. It'll be submitted tonight.

Posted Thu 10 Jul 03 @ 12:51 am
Hey DjMaboul

Do you still have this converter, im looking to convert some atomix skins to use with vdj3.

thanks man

Posted Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 2:40 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
dj maboul, doesn't look at the forums anymore.

the converter was very difficult to use, and it was only compatible with the 1.xx versions of VDJ.

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:49 am
Doh. Thanks for the reply dj maboul. Looks like i might have to just remake this skin for vdj.

Thnx again

Posted Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 9:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)