Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: the CONSTRUCTIVE thread about BCD2000........ [VDJ 4.1 RELEASED AND WORKS] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Can anyone translate that to proper english ?

Web translator gives me this :

"Thank you for your question and your interest for products BEHRINGER. We know that our service "Seeks and Déveleppoment" always works has a future implementation midday of the BCD2000 with Virtual DJ. For the moment we do not have more precise details than that to bring to you however as soon as that is possible, a news will be posted on our site. We hope to have answered your waitings. In a friendly way Your team customer support BEHRINGE"

Does that mean Behringer is finally making adjustment to the drivers so that it can work like regular soundcards, without all the hazzle, inside VDJ ?

If so, great news, and GO GO GO Behringer ;) Fix that driver so that it works ..

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:16 am
Approximatvely the same respons ;-)

Sorry my english sucks :P

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:25 am
You did not give native support that was your first mistake. The ASIO setting worked in version 3.4 but not in 4.0 so this is not a driver problem but a Virtual Dj problem. The mic does not work unless you use the ASIO drivers but they dont work do they. Are we going to have to wait another three months to fix your screw up. I could go on but you know that you let us down . You also know that Behringer does not support the Mic in the windows driver because I told you a month ago . So now you are telling a lie to cover your butt. You should offer a full refund to the poor suckers you fooled into buying your software in the last two months to show your honesty.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 11:07 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thankyou for your question and the interest you have for BEHRINGER products.

We know that our "Search and developpment team" is working on a new midi setup for the BCD2000 with Virtual DJ. For the moment we cannot give you any more information on that new setup, but as soon as possible there will be some news posted on our website.

We hope to have fulfilled your request.

Friendly

Your BEHRINGER customer support.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 11:08 am
This is weird guys, like a month ago the Support team states in the VDJ BCD-2000 hardware forum:
{VDJ will support it NATIVLY.. :) Straight from the software}.

So we are more then a month later and receive an update where the BCD can be connected only through midi-support and even then it’s not working?

And then at the same time Xylio comes with: NEWS[10 august 2006] B-DJ major update for FREE: * new HQ Master Tempo* new HQ beat-sync algorithm* unlimited lists number* disk explorer (browser)* support for M4A(aac) and MP4 songs * when iTunes is installed even the mp3s with problems load ok* equalizer band-frequencies adjusted ( 20Hz-320Hz low; 320-4.2KHz mid; 4.2KHz-22KHz high )* additional stability bug fixes.

This is a big mistake guys, I’m afraid some ASAP action will need to be taken.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 12:50 pm
Native support means support for it as a MIDI CONTROLLER

As for the asio soundcard drivers, even Behringer admits its having problems.
But I'm sure Dev Team will look into it too, why the asio drivers dont work like ALL OTHER soundcards ..

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:52 pm
"Native support means support for it as a MIDI CONTROLLER"???????
Well this is the first time i heard this.
The best thing to do is work together and find some kind od solution rather than shouting over it.
I am just as p***ed off as the next BCD2000 user but the sooner we get it working properly the better. So is there any suggestions on how to get it working correctly? I have one so if any of the support or Dev staff want me to try anything please let me know.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:26 pm
@ Dj-in-norway

Let's say the BCD can’t be controlled other then through midi ?, but why is B-DJ suddenly able to provide an upgrade whereby all control (Asio) is possible without Behringer has updated the BCD driver?
The B-DJ software has a crappie structure and a lot less features then VDJ I agree and that’s why we “VDJ users” want to use VDJ but B-DJ is controlling the BCD with the same drivers as before so why can’t VDJ4 do this ?

I know I’m nagging but we were promised that much were we not?

PS: Same as Gafarrell I have a BCD wayting to be supported by VDJ so when tests need to be done I would be happy to help.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:27 pm
as of now, use the www.asio4all.com driver for the Behringer console to work in VDJ4

Behringer is working on new drivers, and VDJ will do its best to find solutions too.. of course

I understand the frustration, but it seems both Behringer and VDJ are keen on getting this to work...

Until new upgrade, please use the XML mapper, and the asio4all driver.. that works

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 2:38 pm
Using the asio4all driver and th XML mapper, Will this get the headphones and microphone to work?

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 4:31 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
as of now, use the www.asio4all.com driver for the Behringer console to work in VDJ4

Behringer is working on new drivers, and VDJ will do its best to find solutions too.. of course

I understand the frustration, but it seems both Behringer and VDJ are keen on getting this to work...

Until new upgrade, please use the XML mapper, and the asio4all driver.. that works

ASIO4ALL does not work for my....is there any special set up to make it work with my bcd if somebody knows please let me know......

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:08 pm
chansyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
asio for all does not work for me to

if someone knows how please let us know

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:10 pm
onozHome userMember since 2004
Hello guy's take a look on djDecks (www.djdecks.be (I hope it is not forbidden to post this link here.) ) There you can see a very good implementation of BCD2000. Maybe this can help.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:49 pm
You have to try the newest beta version 0.75 where all BCD features work.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 5:52 pm
using asio4all only let me use one input for now; here we go again, to map in the registry and check if we can break the inputs...

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:07 pm
Stop blamine someone else Virtual Dj team failed big time. They should have asked these questions a month ago. But because of greed they gave us crap. They promised and they didn't come through. When are you going to fix this screw up. We want it in a reasonable time frame.Don't Blame Behringer either. The ASIO driver worked in 3.4 . That excuse is so lame it stinks. You knew all the time and held back until after the show to release it. Lying seem to be the flavor of the hour around here. Read through this thread completely and you will see the support team knew about the problem with the Mic.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/51428/Hardware_Technical_Support/BCD2000___Virtual_DJ__Official_answer_.html?page=1

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:17 pm
and now to wait til version 4.1 comes......

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:19 pm
{You have to try the newest beta version 0.75 where all BCD features work.} .......

Funny :-) it looks like the competitors/colleagues now what NATIVE support really means.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:31 pm
I just found version 0.74

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:37 pm

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 6:56 pm
10%