Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ 4 Artificial Video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I used a few programs to make it look like I was running Virtual DJ 4.0. Keep in mind this is not real and made in excitement for Version 4! It took me a few hours to make it. I know it's not perfect, but I was doing this just for fun. After I uploaded it to YouTube, the audio is off with the animation. I don't know why, I have been compressing the video in different formats and making sure the frame rate is constant, but I have been troubleshooting for an hour and just want to upload it before Version 4.0 comes out. Haha. :-)

I used the preview screenshot, and two default songs that came with Version 3.4.

Hope this helps with the anticipation of Version 4.0! :-) I know I was too excited!

Use the free FLVPlayer.

A very small file at only 772 KB.

The FLV can be found here.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 8:29 pm

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 8:42 pm
It works for me. Hmm, the link to the FLV player doesn't look right. Try this:

Use the free FLVPlayer.

This FLV file doesn't work in VLC Player for me. I dont know why.

Cool video mix DJ Emergency. Looks like you had no problem with enconding it.

Here is a link to the video on Google Video, but it is off beat from the way that Google Video encoded it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7875093642338729704

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 8:51 pm
hehe, looks like V4. Nicely made.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 9:09 pm
ok V4 looks SICK!!! and thanks for peepin my video. ;)

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 9:28 pm
In about 24 hours we will be making real use of Version 4.0's capabilities and can be posting real videos of our mixes!

Just a little bit more...:-) I feel bad for people who waited even longer than me.

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 5:30 am
GrodibPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is it possible that i can play this flv with VDJ?

Best Regards
Grodib

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 8:54 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you find a codec to read .flv files in Windows Media Player, then you'll be able to play it in VDJ, but i doubt such a codec exists.

Posted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 10:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)