Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hercules MK2 and VDJ4 Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Okay im new to the site but not new to VDJ i've done gigs with my buddy's laptop before plenty of times... So i decide to buy into myself... So i bought the Herc MK2 and 2 TCV... I got the TCV today, and the Herc will be here tomorrow (Friday). I was going to upgrade from the DJC version to the full version tomorrow night, but since VDJ4 is comming out next week should i wait to upgrade or will it be a free upgrade to those with the pro version?

Thanks in advance and Virtual DJ you guys are awesome glad to finally be a proud owner...

Posted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 5:45 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VDJ 4 will be a free upgrade for Pro Users...welcome to the family

Posted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 6:00 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
And remember, MK2 can be used with TCV's but you cannot scratch very hard because of big latency that MK2 has in sound card. If you are a scratch DJ, ESI U46DJ soundcard is the best!

Posted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 6:32 am
djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks Guys. I really dont scratch much just to intro or outro a song. I actually suck at scratching other than baby scratches. I take pride in my blending technique but i'll be sure to keep that in mind...

Posted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 4:31 pm
If you plan to buy the full version hurry up, the price will be higher after the release of v4.
Ewout

Posted Fri 18 Aug 06 @ 9:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)