Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Somebody help me!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ryeT93PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anybody know when VDJ home edition is available in the UK, how much and what i need to use my headphones with VDJ?

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 8:35 pm
The home edition is available world wide. If you have a demo version, that function is not active. You must get the full version, and register it. They only give you a taste in the demo.

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 8:42 pm
ryeT93PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanx but i cant seem to find antwhere that sells it, can i download it anywhere?

Posted Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 4:04 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 5:39 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi ryeT93, welcome to the VDJ world as a new Pro user. Now you have all the options and if you have a question feel free to ask here!

Posted Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 9:00 pm
Sombody help me,I neet a software to plug to my turntable to my computer so I can record from my LP"s to CD tell me the name of that software and how can I get it.

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 12:36 am
@2006154462900
you could use Nero for that. It has a part, where you could rip your vinyls to wav or mp3, which you could then burn to CD. You couldd purchase it on their website or in a store.
There is also an option in VDJ to rip your vinyls, but you cant burn it directly (without an other application) to cd. VDJ could be purchased here
Ewout

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 11:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)