Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SKINS ANYONE ???????

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok musikguate,
if I'll have need something, I make to know you. for the time being, I just appreciate your last work (Stanton skin) and I think that it will be a great skin! thanks for this opportunity that you grant to us...
work hard!!

Posted Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 3:00 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I started trying to make a cdj-800 skin but it seemed too in depth for me. Maybe im going about it the wrong way?

Posted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 3:53 pm
@ joetmen, I will try to finish the artwork on the Stanton Skin soon, I will let you know.

@ clore46, send me a really nice hi res picture of the cdj-800 and if you want, I can make it for you.

Peace !!!

Posted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:08 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
MUSIKGUATE wrote :
I will try to finish the artwork on the Stanton Skin soon, I will let you know

ok, thank you to take me into consideration!!
see you soon and work hard...

Posted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 4:11 pm
As I said on my previous post ( Stanton Skin Preview ) I started helping JeremK with his skin cdj-1000mk3 & djm-300, then follows the skin I'm working on ( Stanton TT's T120C and M.202 mixer ). before that I've never did any of that.

My question is.........is there anyone who would like me to help you make their own skin, any components, TT's, CD players, mixers, etc. I know a lot of you do have the knowledge of xml programing and can't do the artwork too good.....well......that is my case but backwards...I can make anything in freehand and photoshop.....but I'm really stupid when it comes the programing part.....jajajajaja.....

If anyone needs my help....feel free to contact me on this blog, PM or e-mail and I would gladly make you the skind of your dreams..........no charge whatsoever...............I just love making artworks......and also is a little something I can give back to this wonderfull community and amazing software.

dj grass

Posted Tue 25 Jul 06 @ 11:08 pm
I'd really like to see a skin with the Technics 1200s. I might contact you with a rough version of what I'd like and see if you can up the quality of it.

Posted Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 2:04 am
@secretsoul........just send me whatever you have done and I'll see what I can do,

e-mail musik@turbonett.com , luispliang@intelnett.com

Posted Thu 27 Jul 06 @ 3:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)