Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where to buy VirtualDJ Home Edition?...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

An Italian customer…that English does not know…has asked me where is possible to acquire VirtualDJ Home Edition?…

Thanks...

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 1:08 am
What I Know is that home edition usually comes with a hardare e.g. hercules dj console, Manquin DJ.

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 2:44 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Here in Italy NO shops sell VDJ. This is a BAD thing for our nation, in fact everyone knows Traktor but only a few people know VDJ. And many people see it bundled with some hardware, and think: "This software is bundled, so it isn't the hightes quality, because high quality softwares are standalone". I'm not kidding. This is the reality. And by selling VDJ here in Italy in shops, pople won't think this anymore, and will see VDJ on shelf, so you'll earn much, and you can give us more. It's very simple to do. We are negotiating with the team to sell DVJ, at least the Home Edition, here in Italy, and they say they will decide in a few weeks. I'm staying tuned. I want the best from this software, but there are many things to get better. First, its distribution in states. I trust you team! Don't make me change my thoughts!

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 1:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)