Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: V-Mix 3.0

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there anyway to see a working demo of V-Mix 3.0 ?? Thanks
Barry

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:53 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
what is a v-mix 3.0 ?

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 4:54 pm
Only thing I can think of is the skin the DJ Cyder is/was working on. Without being a full user 676903, you will not be able to download it. Get the program man, it's worth it!

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:00 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
It's a skin.
There is an audio one by CStoll and a video one by Cyder.
I don't see a user restriction on it, you should be able to dl it and try it out.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:03 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Hi,

no problem its set to pro user right now but I'll see if i can change it for the demo folks. Vmix4 will be even better. ActuallyRick I drew them both, cstoll did the xml on the audio one.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:04 pm
Ok I lowered the level on the skin, you should be able to download it now.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:08 pm
Thanks for the reply. I think this program will be perfect for my application. I will only be using it for video, so the turntable look doesn't interest me. The v-mix3 skin looks like it may be video oriented. Is this correct? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for all the help.
Barry

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:08 pm
Yes it is I designed it to be for the hard core video mix people with midi controllers and or external mixers.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:12 pm
Even if you don't intend on scratching, the turntables do allow you to very quicky cue a video if it has dead air or an intro at the start of it. I use a trackball mouse and it makes a big difference. A regular mouse can sometimes get lost on the screen when trying to manipulate the virtual turntables. And as Cyder said, his skin is really meant for people using external controllers. You will find it hard to use otherwise. (Unless you are really good with the keyboard shortcuts.)

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:14 pm
Thanks, I see what you mean. Can you recomend a skin that will be perfect for me. I play a combination of music videos and pre-made videos based on my clients needs.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 5:19 pm
I would suggest the default skin. Even though it looks a bit toyish, it has great functionality if you are just starting out. Once you get used to it, try out the other video oriented skins and see what works best for you.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 6:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)