Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Need Help Downloading Plugins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jtnussHome userMember since 2005
I allready have Virtual DJ the full version but I lost my serial number and now I can download any plugins. Can any one help me.

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 4:48 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 5:16 am
DJ IV4NHome userMember since 2006
Its typical!!!
LOL

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 9:01 pm
yeah.. unfortunately it is...

so many say "i've lost my serial.. ."

Well, most have not even bought it.. If you use VDJ, why not support it, by buying it.
Its a one time investment (so far) for a great dj program, and it will give you all the benefits of all downloads, upgrades etc..

But hey, those who really have lost the serial, contact E-service, and provide some information, so we can track down the purchase.

Hope those who dont have the software, will buy it... The company is kind enough to give next version for FREE to all registrered users, in return I would hope that any serious person out there would support that by buying the version that he/she has, and not support the crackers that only harm the development ...

;)

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 9:04 pm
I lost my mind, once. Wait, maybe it was twice. However, I had my serial number, so I got it back. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. On a serious note, being a registered user, it is so nice getting all those hot plugins. Join the club.

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 8:11 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hot plugins, free updates amd great support!

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 9:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)