Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ANY DJING IN MICHIGAN

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rvd4nowPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I LOOKING FOR HELP WITH VIRTUAL DJ ONCE I BYE IT AND I WONTED TO NO WAS THERE ANY DJ THAT LIVED NERE DETROIT HIT ME UP IF U ARE A DJ NERE DETROIT

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 3:59 am
Where you at? Are you west of Detroit? I am still a beginner myself and also depends on what you are looking to do with it. I may be able to answer some questions though.

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 4:56 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
hmmm......not near detroit sorry but hows the vdj trial coming along for you? remember get it before 4.0 comes out who knows the price might go up :(

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:11 am
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm DJ Johnny C from the Flint, Michigan area ( www.DJJohnChristian.com ), I'm full time on my new VDJ CPS and wouldn't mind sharing some "pointers" ... contact me first! Warning ... I'm still learning too ... LOL

If anyone (other VDJ users) would like to travel to the town of Genesee (6 miles north of Flint) I'll be spinning with VDJ at Club Sub Zero's "Teen Night Tuesdays" tonight, also the 25th of July, and through the end of August (with the 2nd off for my 20th wedding anniversary!). It's teen night with the music video show utilizing my portable multimedia projection system too with my 10' screen. 13-19 y/o, all urban, rap and hip hop. It's from 9p to 1a, $10 cover. You can tell DJ Andy (also in the booth) who you are and I'll let you in to check things out. Please contact me first.

There's lots of room in the DJ booth, and for me it's a real easy gig with my assistant, my nephew, Andy handling the requests for the teen event.

Or, currently on Wednesdays and Thursdays I play a local mega-plex called Jack's Place, located in the Flushing Lanes (as in bowling lanes) in the town of Flushing . I set up this club with permanent video projection system last December and it's a mixed format depending on the audience and my mood. This gig is open to the public in a bar and you must be over 21 after 10pm. Calling ahead would be best. I have 4 more nights this month. I'm taking August off from here while continuing to do the teen show.

My contact info is at my site.

IMO:
In the future, if you want to make a better impression check your grammar. When I see spelling such as in the first post, it appears as though the poster is too immature to offer help to, or doesn't really take thier professionalism seriously. Again, it's just the impression you get from bad grammar.

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 7:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)