Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PCDJ VJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
PCDJ have just released a new version that plays Video too.
Has anyone used it? Is it any good? Does it have any features VDJ Doesn't?

Is it worth looking into ? Or will VDJ4 be loads better when it finally arrives?

Posted Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 5:38 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I wonder how much there gonna charge extra for that plugin....seems like everything they come out with is an additional cost...(karaoke)(scratch) and now video, thank god VDj is an all in one package

Posted Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 5:43 pm
VDJ can pitchbend and pitchfade video.
'nuff said.
patented technology apparently...

Posted Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 6:26 pm
Well, I have to tell ya, as I am still a user of some PCDJ stuff that I was waiting much longer for PCDJVJ to come out than you guys have been waiting for VDJ 4.0. Thats why I made the jump to VDJ. I still have not fully used VDJ as my PC is a little on the light side as far as specs go. I am fully impressed with VDJ though. PCDJVJ is not available yet. About 6 months ago one of the reps was in our area and told me they were about 30 days out from release and here I am. It is also my understanding that it is not a plugin for FX it is a whole new deal. I am not bad mouthing PCDJ because I am still a user and probably one of the fortunate ones because I have had pretty good luck with it. I just gave up on waiting for PCDJVJ.

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 4:49 am
umm VDj can also pitch bend video's ..so i guess they patented technology vdj already has..."nuff said"

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:12 am
I dont think they are developpping this vj software themselves. Like the dmx software, just compare it with this.

Have you read the statement "Introducing the First Video Mixing Software for the Professional DJ" on their website?
Ewout

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 2:29 pm
"First Video Mixing Software" ... hmm

Think I recall someone else being first... Virtual Mixing, or Virtual Decks... can't remember the name.. ;) lol

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 3:15 pm
phillydj wrote :
umm VDj can also pitch bend video's ..so i guess they patented technology vdj already has..."nuff said"

lol...
please read closer - I'm talking about VDJ

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 5:21 pm
@shawnweber I'm sorry , must have been one of my no sleep days, I looked at Pcdj Vj, to see what were gonna be going up against, it doesnt impress me

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 5:40 pm
As far as video stuff goes it has more and (on paper) better features and options.. It's not here yet so we'll have to wait and see what happens when it does.. There is a demo video floating around on your tube..

Posted Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 11:19 pm

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 2:40 am
Some numark dude presenting whet 'they have been working on for a while' and a way below average DJ doing nothing that shows me what this software can do (especially knowing it can do quiet a bit more then tsikietikietikie tsjjjja (start nxt track)

Don't use in front of anyone seriously interested IMO..

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 10:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)