Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: calling out fx coders ==check here==

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

a simple plugin is needed for vdj that doesnt exsist
not only its very simple it could be a very usefull feature on vdj

if any of u have ever used the invert fx in cool edit pro or adobe audition

all it does is it inverts all peaks and valley on a song the sound doesnt change much but it does change a little but u can use that feature for sound cancelation

very usefull for making acapellas very good sounding acapellas 2

i make acapellas on cool edit using that feature and i wish it was on vdj its very simple u guys
i would of done it my self but my c++ memory is Zero

even then i only knew very basic stuff

anyway its an invert fx like cool edit it would be appreciated if someone can help out
i'll test if u like
thank u

Posted Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 7:44 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok, it's VERY simple but... you have to align THE RIGHT SAMPLE to get a perfect acapella... and the SAME pitch...
I'll make it!

Posted Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 8:15 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Surely you're talking about inverting the phase of a track... I'm pretty sure that plugin already exists...

(edit): Hmm, fair enough, just had another look in the plugins section, and there isn't. There's one called Polarity which swaps the phase of one of the two stereo channels, so I wouldn't have thought it would be that difficult to do something similar that swapped both...

Posted Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 2:03 am
I't VERY simple to invert volumes of a song (in fact it doesn't invert the phase, as it itsn't a looping function like sine, cosine, tangent etc.). You have only to invert the sign of each channel. I'm already trying a beta version of this plugin. I'm waiting for additions. Tell me if you need other features on it (like invert only left or right). Please tell me USEFUL features which deal with this inverter, because there are many plugins which use always the same effect or effects which don't mean anything with the main FX.

Posted Thu 13 Jul 06 @ 2:17 pm
Ok, beta version tested. It work very well with samples. Just record the instruments on a sample, then play the song +voice and the inverter enabled. play the sample... et voilĂ , instruments erased!!! I've tested it with "Yahel - Master Of Disaster", and worked very well!!! The only problem? VDJ doesn't allow looping samples different than 4 beats... damn... I'll have to include sampling into the plugin...

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 8:34 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
TexZK, you're a magician!!
I'm just waiting for it now...

Posted Fri 14 Jul 06 @ 9:00 pm
Well, it works with some songs and not with others. I mean: you have to align EXACTLY the song to make it work, and if there's at least a phasing difference of only a few samples, you'll get a subtractive flanger, not a sound eraser!!!

Posted Sat 15 Jul 06 @ 1:38 pm
Plugin sent. It will be added for downloads soon.

Posted Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)