Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: half beat marks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

there should be makrks on the sound waves to indicate half beat like there are little rectangles ton beats the should be small squares or lines on half a beat but i think it should be an option to have them like an activation on/off

Posted Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 2:22 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think it's better to have 3 lines instead of only 1, as songs are written in 4/4, so each 1/4 beat will be displayed (except the first, which has the normal mark). I know this feature is very easy to add, as I've already done such things (like grids) in other applications. And this will help when we're zooming from far, because there won't be only a rectangle every 4 beats, and I often use a far zoom when beatmatching long intros. Please, it's very simple to add, but useful!!!

Posted Wed 12 Jul 06 @ 6:09 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
a clearer display when zoomed out would be cool, so would a thumbnail display to allow you to see in normal detail when useing zoom out for long intros etc as texZK talks about

Posted Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 9:19 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Good idea yours! So, you can both see the entire mix length and the more accurate beat overlap!

Posted Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 1:27 pm
you see at leastsomeone knows about what im talking about

Posted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 9:19 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
another idea is to allow to see ahead but at normal detail

can allow you to fine tune the crossover in premixed songs for example (if you run out of time for a normal mix with premixed songs that have a song that is designed to go after)

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 2:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)