Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Buy VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Phatt BPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Guys, I and now looking at buying VDJ. But i have a problem.
Since I'm only 15 I dont have a credit card, and my parents dont like credit cards so they dont have one, is there any other way I can pay for it?

If I cant I do have a friend that will buy it for me but I didnt want 2 hassle him bout it.

Thanx guys

Phatt B

Posted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 4:01 pm
Oh and just wondering, is it possible to put a signiture (as in a picture) after each one of ur posts?

Posted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 4:04 pm
I think you can pay with PayPal. Just go to www.paypal.com and sign up for an account. Here you can use debit cards, or even transfer money straight from your bank account.

Posted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 4:11 pm
Yea i saw that when i went to buy it, but i have no idea what paypal is. And i dont really want 2 go thru signing up to anything i jus wanna pay

Posted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 4:13 pm
PayPal's well worth signing upto in my opinion. Owned and operated by Ebay, it's becomming a standard now, used by more and more websites.

Posted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 4:21 pm
The problem with PayPal is that sites charge you an additional 4% to cover their charges when PayPal explicitly mentions that this is not allowed (or perhaps this is just for ebay only). But other than that PayPal is great, you don't have to remember your card details, it offers good security through ebay and if you live in the USA you can apply for Virtual Mastercard.

Posted Wed 05 Jul 06 @ 5:19 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
paypal is very secure and have been very good to me, i don't see 4% chrage anywhere...even on my ebay

Posted Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 1:11 am
Go to a Check Cashing Store that sells a debit/credit card.

these are usually a mastercard product that you take real cash and "load" it on the card.

Then it acts like a debit card & Online credit card.

I have had three of these over the past few years. It's Great for online shopping - never have to worry about fraud - if someone steals the number - it's not a real credit card so who cares?

DJ Marcel.

Posted Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 2:14 am
Thans guys. I might join Pay Pal.

Thanx for ur help and i hope to be a user soon!

Posted Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 1:59 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
no problem, hope u can be a full user soon

Posted Thu 06 Jul 06 @ 3:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u must be 18 + to use paypal btw.

Posted Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 1:36 pm
Yea i found that out, if i cant get my friend 2 buy it, ill get my parents 2 sign up 4 pay pal

Posted Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 1:58 pm
There is another method you can buy vdj, in secure payment select to pay by wire transfer, fill all the information required then just print the receipt you get from there and take it to the bank tell the cashier you're gonna buy a product by internet and make the deposit then you'll be able to download vdj and become a registered user, best regards.
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Posted Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 9:00 pm
Hey guys thanks, i think this just solved my problem!

Posted Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 12:45 pm
sounds good ;)

There are many ways to buy the software.. .Also for those who dont have a creditcard.

As said, you can even get a receipt, go to your bank... and they will wire the money from the bank from your bank accont. No internet payment involved.

or paypal ... kinda the same, but on internet. Where you transfer money from your bank account, to a virtual bank account (paypal), that can be used at most internet shops.

Posted Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 12:48 pm
mdesmitPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

I don't have a creditcard but do have a paypal account.

But when I try to order vdj I don't have the option to pay with paypal.
Can I pay directly to virtualdj's paypal emailadres and what is that adress then ?

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 11:50 am
Phatt B wrote :
Oh and just wondering, is it possible to put a signiture (as in a picture) after each one of ur posts?

No, you are not allowed to put a signature as stated in the BBCode Disclaimer:

Quote :
Do not use this feature to make signatures (don't put your website or picture in each post)

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 1:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)