Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My v.d.j test!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I finally got to test V D.J PRO on my laptop... A new ASUS V6000...It is a P4 2.4g with 1024 ram it has got a 80 gig hard-drive and a external usb 2 120 gig hard- drive...the sound card is a EDIROL FA-66..It has 4 mono in-puts, 4 mono outputs [ ASIO 2.0 ], MIDI in/outs and digital in/outs...the FA-66 is a firewire card with a s/noise of 102 db, data transfer of up-to 400 m/bits a second, sample rate set at 44.1.. 24bit at 192 khz...I have to say "CONGRATULATION ON A EXCELLENT D.J PROGRAM"...That is coming from a mixvibes DVS and S.S.L user [I use DVS doing mobiles and S.S.L in the club]...So if anyone is looking for a pro sound card that works with V D.j PRO look at the EDIROL FA-66..You will be amazed ...i was..

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 6:31 am
I have to thank one of your V D.J PRO/T.C.V user for hooking up with me for the test [ jam ]..I meet him at a 21st Iwas D Jing at ..he came over, we got to talking...he was like what is that program and sound card you are using ..I said DVS and a FA-66... he said "cool","I use V D.J PRO and TCV on a MAYA 44 USB..I said"cool"...We should hook up so you can test DVS time-code and V D.J PRO on the FA-66 ..He was down for that...It turned into a 2 day drinking and mixing and more drinking side by side test of DVS and V D.J PRO...GOOD FUN!!!..The result was the V D.J user is in love with my EDIROL FA-66 It made the MAYA 44 USB look sad...A big difference in sound Quality and CPU usage...For me I have more respect for a d.j program[ V D.J PRO ] That I did not think I would like..But now I'm thinking that V D.J PRO V4is going to kick some ASS!!!!

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 6:59 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 10:23 am
DJ-WAZZA-AU wrote :
I have to say "CONGRATULATION ON A EXCELLENT D.J PROGRAM"...That is coming from a mixvibes DVS and S.S.L user [I use DVS doing mobiles and S.S.L in the club]... For me I have more respect for a d.j program[ V D.J PRO ] That I did not think I would like..But now I'm thinking that V D.J PRO V4is going to kick some ASS!!!!

Good to hear;)

and thanks for the soundcard recommandation....

Hope to see you and more as a full user soon ;) VDJ4... yes it WILL kick some butt ;)

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 3:34 pm

Posted Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 11:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)