Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New TCV's

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anybody noticed this about the new TCV's? If you do the auto-config thing with them, the pitch is not very stable. What I mean is that I played the same song on both decks and started them at the same time. After about 20 secs, the songs were totally off. At first, I thought my turntables were messed up so I put my old TCV's back on, auto-configed, played the same tracks again and this time both songs were in sync. So now I put the new TCV's back on without changing the settings and, voila, the played fine. But I had to turn off the software RIAA preamp thing in order for the scratch to come out properly.
Anyway, I'm sharing this because maybe there is someone out there with the new TCV's not using them until 4.0 comes out because of this issue. Well until it comes out, this is how you can configure them. Mainly because the backspin on this new TCV's is 100% better than the old ones. It's amazing especially for Hip Hop DJ's.
Do any of you guys with the new TCV's have a different way to set up your TCV's. Let me know. It's better to make the most of 3.4 while we wait for 4.0. KillBill

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 2:45 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yer mate your supposed to turn off the RIAA and shove the gain up quite high. atleast until they realease 4.0 and its porperly supported.

maybe someone can tel me if this is rite?

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 2:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)