Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: No Video On One Deck...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

MrMikePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey I just purchased VDJ a little while ago and I've been playing around and so far I like what I see. The only problem I can't seem to figure out is that no video is showing up on one side. There is audio coming out but no video. It's nothing with the video itself because they are playing fine on the working side. I had this all working about an hour ago so I'm guessing I must have hit something without realizing it.....any ideas???

Posted Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 9:26 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did u make sure that the crossfaders are linked? go to config / video (make sure link crossfader is checked)

hope this helps & welcome to VDj

Posted Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 9:54 pm
MrMikePRO InfinityMember since 2006
yes the "linked crossfader" is checked off. when no video is playing i have an image come up and that image is coming up fine so i know its not a crossfader problem....... and like i said the audio is playing fine too, just no video....

Posted Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 10:16 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
So you are saying that the same video will play in one deck and not the other, and that every video you have fails to play in that deck.

Posted Sat 03 Jun 06 @ 11:50 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
just uninstall and reinstall it ...also remove any trace from your registry before u re-install it

Posted Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 7:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)