Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDj Pro or VirtualDj Special Internet Offer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello. I've been cheking vdj for about 1 year and I think is the best dj software. I decided to buy it but I don't know what to choose. I have to mention that I "perform" at partyes and weddings so I need a professional version. I tryed to buy VirtualDj Pro but I have to make an paypal account and that is imposible in my country (Romania) and even if I could do that I don't know if Atomix Productions delivers in Romania. So, can anybody to advise me?
1.I need a professional version and I wanna use it with DAC-3 or TCCD or TCCV (I have already bought the DAC-3)
2.Does Atomix Productions deliver to Romania?
3. Are diferences between VirtualDj Pro and VirtualDj Special Internet Offer beside the Customer Support (and what means "gold support"?)
Thanks and sorry for my bad english. Bye.

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 9:02 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Gold support means you get a better, high priority support.

I have VDJ Special internet offer, and usually i have an answer in the next 2 days.

There aren't any technical difference between special internet offer and Pro edition in a box. The internet offer is a special, time-limited low price. You will have a link to download the software and then you can burn it on a CD. And you will save money buying that one.

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 11:15 am
What internet connection should I have? Now I have 128kbps. Is this enough?

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 12:38 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
for buy vdj pro on net? of course! it is not more than 40MB

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 12:47 pm
Thanks. I'll buy it. I just have to decide to buy it now or wait for the 4.0 version.

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 2:34 pm
You should buy it now ;)

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 2:41 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if you buy it now u still get the 4.0 update when it's released....i would buy now in case the price goes up

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 4:18 pm
And how much the upgrade cost?

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 5:29 pm
The VDJ team stated that the upgrade from version 3.4 (Pro version), to 4.0 will be free.
Ewout

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 6:02 pm
Super! Monday I'll go to a bank and obtain a card for e-shopping. Thanks to all. I'm looking forward to be a professional edition user. Bye.

Posted Sat 27 May 06 @ 7:55 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This will be one of the best decisions in your life...
remember me !

Posted Sun 28 May 06 @ 3:10 am
I went to bank and they said that i have to wait 2 weeks before I get the card. This is the procedure. :( So.......I'll wait.

Posted Tue 30 May 06 @ 6:11 pm
Finally....I'm in da club. I'm so happy I'm a professional edition user. I just wanna say vdj is the best. Congratulations.

Posted Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:43 pm
Welcome as a new member Marius ;) Good to have u here

Posted Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:47 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
welcome to VDj hope u enjoy it

Posted Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 8:55 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm sure you enjoy it!!
eh eh...:-)

Posted Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 9:03 pm
I'm sure too. Thanks guys.

Posted Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 9:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)