Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Suggestion in the samples.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

damarviPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have discharged the new version of a program that I use to make radio in direct called ZaraRadio.

This program takes a new tool called "pisador" and its system of to administer and to link songs to jingles.

The tool consists in it generates a database in short with some songs and when he/she reproduces to be able to throw a jingle in short in a point of the song making the effect that it is the speaker in a radio study and it lowers the potenciómetro of the song and it goes up that of the micro and he/she narrates something chord with the song.

In connection with our partner's advice VNZ as for the demonstrations of like it uses the samples it has taken me (after seeing their videotape) to configure in a different way my sessions and to use but the sample.

With all this it has arisen me a problem and it is that when I want to put the topic TO before throwing it I play with blasts of this same topic and I have go to load the samples that you/they go to game with this topic.

The suggestion or observation (always constructive) to the programming department and support of VDJ is that if can use a database (similar to like guard the cues the information in this respect of that topic in short) you can generate a database that when loads in short in the plate TO a topic we had 6 bonds or loaded shortcuts automatically (already programmed) in the first 6 samples and the other ones 6 for the load of the topic in the plate B would have solved the topic.
To this other 6 samples could be added but not synchronized for the topic of the effects or blasts, sirens, several sounds, vocal voice and effects that you don't have to be synchronized.
We would have this way resolved the problem that we have in these synchronization moments with but samples.

On the other hand the program that I name in question is free and the code is open, he/she has been carried out for the university of Zaragoza of Spain and he/she would not cost to see the programming code to have an idea.

Serve this post as observation or necessity that I have been given when using the program VDJ.

I don't doubt that the programming department is not working and have even shuffled this possibility.

Serve this post to say and to leave the necessities or suggestions of each one of us that we use and “beta-texteamos” the program.
All this always with the authorization, approval and supervision of the Moderator and of the suport team.

That they find the idea?

Suggest his.

Posted Fri 26 May 06 @ 1:47 pm

Posted Mon 29 May 06 @ 5:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)