Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: sound card setup save option

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It would be nice to have sound card ADVANCED setup a save option. Maybe to save a scheme (setup of sound card(s)).

I use DjConsole as sound card and when i don't have it connected and want just to show VDJ or songs or anything else in VDJ i have to change to internal sound card, but when i connect my console again i have to set all outputs again!

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:34 pm
do you connect unconnect the console at the same time when you play on parties??its would be dificult this feature maybe with shortcut but the sound is always short stopping yet when you change the soundsettings.

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 4:20 pm
I am not repluging it at parties, but i don't have this laptop connected to it all the time! and to show to somebody how VDJ looks like you don't need console. to show scratch sound you also don't need it. or just to try something you still don't need the console. Well.. when i want to mix with VDJ i need it and i have to set all outputs again.

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 5:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kl idea.

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 10:09 pm
I have two USB soundcards, one of the permanently plugged into my notebooks "hidden" usb port.
Also I use Numark DXM01 USB.

Just setup the outputs the way you like it in advanced mode.
When vdj does not find the souncard it switches to "default" card set up in windows.

I used to just change the soundcard to 1 card and choose the notebooks card.
WHen at gig i chose ADVANCED and all was setup ok as last time. But you have to plug all cards
before starting vdj.

Posted Thu 25 May 06 @ 10:31 am
ok will try to set right default sound card in windows. VDJ never switched to right one till now :) thx

Posted Thu 25 May 06 @ 11:01 am
sometimes it worked automatically even when the config was set wrong to multiple cards i just complained DIrectsound error, but it worked usually thru one card.

Posted Thu 25 May 06 @ 2:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)