Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Future Versions Of The MK Console, Line/ Phono Switch

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I don't know if anybody's mentioned this or not, but it'd be really cool to move the line/ phono switch from the back to right above the audio source buttons with a traditional "stick" switch like most standard dj mixers have. I'm using an external mixer with the mk2 anyway, but it'd be cool to be able to transform scracthes with it directly on the mk2. Just a thought;^]

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 8:32 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Virtual DJ doesn't make the Hercules Dj Console. It's Hercules.

And I don't see why you would need a phono/line switch at the top of the console. When you connect a turntable to the console you leave it plugged in. It isn't like a Mixer where you have a phono input and 1 or 2 line inputs.

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 9:44 pm
It really wouldn't be as much for actualy switching between them as much as it would be for transforming when scratching. That way you wouldn't have the risk of cross fading too far when you don't want to effect the volume of the other channel, it's an instant mute on/ off. I remember those transformer boxes years ago with the switch and left/ right transform buttons, not sure if those are even made anymore though.

Good point about hercules though;^]

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 10:37 pm

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 10:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)