Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hercules "DJ Control MP3" on Prime Time TV

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Did anybody catch last nights episode of 24? I did! I couldn't believe it, there it was, the DJ Control MP3. Apparently Jack got a hold of a recording that implicated the President of the United States in the murder of the former President.... so he takes this recording in to CTU (The government's ultra hi-tec counter terrorist department) to have it prepared for a video conf. with the attorney general. well, he gives it to this chick Chloe (who is the computer expert) to "clean up" and "check for data signatures and make sure it's authentic". Well the next scene, the chick was sitting there in the situation room with a DJ Control MP3 and a laptop.... i thought, what the hell? Is she trying to beatmatch the recording or something? Why would she need a DJ Control MP3 for what she was doing.... then it occurred to me, it's TV... half the crap on that show is fake, but I thought it cool none the less that the DJ Control MP3 was the most sophisticated piece of REAL WORLD equipment they could find as a prop for such a thing. Anyone else catch it?

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 6:01 pm
I see I am not the only one. I'm a 24 addict, and I saw it too. They probably said, "this looks high tech, lets use it". Now, if Jack can just put a bullet in the Presidents head, and be done with it.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 7:03 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool!

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 7:06 pm
I saw that too! But they painted black to hide the logo

Long live Jack Bauer!

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 3:16 pm
Wich season of 24 are you talking?

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 5:57 pm
This season. Last Mondays episode.

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 7:21 pm
I'm at Spain, so I'll have to wait :(

If you can tell me SEASON/CHAPTER. I'll try to download.

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 9:28 am
jepuyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Wow. I saw the episode too. My wife and I are a big fan of 24. I did notice it that particular scene but I thought to myself, they wouldn't do that. I guess I was wrong. Cheers to VDJ and 24.

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 5:20 am
How can I download this software?I had downloaded a demo of VirtualDJ yesterday,but it can only work for 20 days.

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 5:54 am
Dj_SRHome userMember since 2005
wouah,
Which season/chapter was ?

Season 5 and chapter ?

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ aygrhnwms304

To download this software u go to "buy"!!

No asking how to get cheaky downloads plz.

Or you can purchase the home edition / ejay dj mix station in good local computer shops

Posted Wed 24 May 06 @ 3:31 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 1:43 am
And with the DJ Console only...

What they could do with the Hercules MK2. LOL!

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 9:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)