Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mixin audio files

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi there i am after some info, once you have done your mix and it is saved as one audio file how do you put track incriments on your mix, i have tried in nero, i split the tracks, saved them as individual tracks then burned them onto 1 cd clicking the no pause between tracks icon, however onece the cd is done there is a slight pause, is there anything the virtual dj program can do to put track incriments on the mix

thanks

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 1:23 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if you record as wave files with the autosplit that pause goes away for some reason nero pauses with the mp3's no matter what but with wave it's fine ...or just record as a bin file and have the autosplit on

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 1:30 am
any other suggestions this aint workin?

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 4:48 pm
There are many different programs that can split tracks, and many different programs that can play them back again. Good splitting programs will split tracks without adding a pause. Good playback programs will playback without a pause. Windows Media Player does a fine job with this. Try different software, you'll find a solution that works eventually. Annoying problem, shocking that it still exists... I haven't tried doing this recently, so not sure what the latest greatest software for splitting tracks is...

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 4:54 pm
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Check out AudioSurgeon. It's a good program that lets you load the full mix and add markers where you want to split it. You can then burn from the same program or split them and put them in a separate burning program. I had no problems burning from Nero after splitting from AudioSurgeion. Make sure in Nero make sure you make sure you set no pause between tracks but also check each specific track to make sure it says 0 seconds as well.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 10:40 pm
That's strange after u recorded the tracks as wave and laid them out in nero did u also check the no pause between tracks for the wave files as you did the mp3? I guess your better off burning to bin with the auto splitter on then right to cd. I wish i could help more but when had this problem all i did was record to wave from Vdj and the problem was gone, to me it only happened if i recorded as mp3's

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 10:44 pm
i done it............ i used nero wave editor but instead of splitting an mp3 i split a wav file and it worked a treat

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 11:16 pm
Hi there...

Have you tryed recording with a different software? If Nero is messing up with his own specifications...way not traying some other?

:)

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 11:22 pm
glad to see it worked for you

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 3:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)