Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wow

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What great software! I've been DJing for 11 years and this software brings back the buzz I had when I started out on decks!
I've done four gigs with it now and it's paid for itself.
It created a lot of interest and won over some vinyl purists.

It's so stable, some fool unplugged the cable so I switched to battery without knowing.
The computer died. I plugged it back in and a soon as the computer switched on, before windows was fully loaded, the music started playing again from the same spot. Amazing.

Not the most interesting topic but just had to express how good I think this software is!
Keep up the good work.
Respect to Atomix.
A power meter would be a nice touch so I know if someone has pulled the plug!

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 10:13 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Very nice to hear about this :)

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 10:57 am
Thanks for this words, and welcome!

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 12:22 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It's easier to take your cable away from people so they cannot pull it out again. I also removed my battery because laptop then has more space for cooling down and is not that hot.
Glad you like VDJ, you see you made right choice ;) !

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 7:34 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Now if V4 will be able to run without power, hummmmmmm maybe in V9.0

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:24 am
do you guys think if i bought a 21 inch touch screen it would work as good as teh turntable with the tcv
hhhmmmm

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:34 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
SQUEEZEEYE
Wow, I would like to see that! What is the price for such screen?

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 2:16 am
The trouble with a touchscreen is that the latency is 20-50 ms, then you should add the other latency (pc, soundcard etc) to this to get the total latency. So it is not really that good for mixing and not good at all for scratching.
Ewout

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 6:31 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i tried a touchscreen i even started making a skin to span across 3 screens so i can have a setup like my real turntables it really isnt all that fast at reaction just look at the touchscreen games in bars and imagine Vdj running with a hit or miss on every touch

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 6:33 pm
Welcome to the forum. I have a power meter. It's called a miniature bat. If you leave it in plain sight, no one will touch anything.

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 8:42 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Good one, lol

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 11:28 pm
welcome, and yeah this software is kick ass ! I'm glad that one more person is enjoying it ! enjoy ! if u need anything ask u anytime !
Angel

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 5:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

Posted Fri 19 May 06 @ 9:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)