Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help Required

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi... i was searchin around the other week and found atomix Free Trial mp3 verison... as it was free i decided to give it a go... my frendz asked me if i could make them a tune so i decided why not... so after i made my mix usin the record button i decided it was really good and decided to send to all my freinds... but when i came to send the file was like 20,000 kb... i have seen mixes roughly about 7 minutes long no way near as big as that file e.g Dj-Rankin Megamix
so is there anyway of sizing my tune down to send to my freinds?
please plase tell e every possible way

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:33 pm
anybody?
please

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:51 pm
You need to Google WAV to MP3 converters. There are plenty of free sound converters out there as AutoMixMP3 records in .WAV files, which have great sound quality but are too large. But VDJ records in MP3 as well as WAV. MP3s are compressed sound files that take up less space. So go with MP3s and try VDJ trial. http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Try both and see which one works best for your computer set up.

MS

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:57 pm
okay lmao i didn;t get a word of that... so can't i convert it in atomix i need a different program?

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 2:02 pm

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 2:07 pm
so if i record on these programs the size of the track will be normal like 2000kb or so

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 2:14 pm
What you do is take the mix that you have already recorded with AutoMix, drag it into one of this programs and convert it into a smaller program. What this programs do is convert big files into smaller ones.

MS

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 2:21 pm

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 2:31 pm
Try and let me know...

MS

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 8:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)