Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 3.0 GHZ 2GIGS DDR RAM NX660 VIDEO 128MB STILL MY VIDEO STUTTERS - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

@SQUEEZEYE

What was the make/model of motherboard was in your original system?

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:37 am
intel

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:37 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Glad to hear that is ok now. Some components don't match together, and you have to try others in that case to get good combination. Can be the software issue too, like chipset driver. Anyways, get the same RAM module and with 2Gb it will fly!

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 2:13 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
To not open a new thread, user " memito" asked me this on PM:

"I have a question I have a hp computer desk top a1440n intel pentium d dual core 2.8gb prosesor 2gb ram ddr2 250hard drive and I put a nvidia geforce 7600 gt 256 ram ddr3 overclocked pci express video card and I have videos in mpeg1 and mpeg2 both formats play very crispy clear in windows media player ,itunes, winamp, etc. but wen I play the same videos on VDJ they are clear but not smootn I tryed on VDJ settings hardware aceleration , decodyng wile hidden, speedload 0 , and 1 and many other settings on the video card also with proyectors, plasma tv , regular tv via s video out, vga, and hd input and still the same problem it is kind of robotic, like if it were in strobe mode it is almost perfect to be like regular tv smooth movment in your experince do you know wath other setiings I am mising or if you know a better settings to correct that problem and perform a good smooth quality videos on."

I don't use video so if someone knows solution please post it here!
Regards
Alf

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 8:16 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I got the same email from memito.

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 10:54 pm
memitoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi I ask for help yesterday because I have this problem over six months and I would like to solve because for my business it is very important to have a good video quality and smooth I love this program VDJ IS MY LIFE and I would like to get the best video performance, I have 3 computers two laptops and one desk top I also have the hercules mixer the first laptop is a hp athlon 64 3800+ AMD 100 gb hard drive 1gb ram ati radeon 200 express video card like I said I play 99% of my music on videos mpeg 1 ,mpeg2 and I have the problem of smooth video , then I change everything to my other laptop is a fujitsu n series lifebook n6010 pentium 4 3.2 prosessor 100gb hard drive 1gb ram ati radeon 9700 video card and same problem video not smooth enought ,two weeks ago I bougth a desk top is a hp a1440n intel viiv pentium d dual core 2.8 gb prosessor 2gb ram 250gb hard drive sata it came originally with a ividia 7300LE video card and I change it for a nvidia geforce 7600 gt ddr3 overclocked 256 ram pci express and I see the video quality very crispy clear but again the same problem not to smooth novement thats way I am very concern about this if any of you guys knows how to solve this problem I'll really apreciate hope to see an answer soon thak you.

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 7:35 am
memitoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
By the way I play the same videos on windows media player and send it to tv via s video out and they play exelent go back to VDJ play the mane videos and the problem is again crispy clear but not smooth enought this information may help you guys to find the problem and correct it hope to hear you soon thank you.

Posted Thu 18 May 06 @ 5:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)