Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEED HELP REALLY BAD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I DONT KNOW MY SERIAL NUMBER AND IT DOESNT LET ME REGISTER AS A PROFESIONAL USER AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE ANY ONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 2:46 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 6:14 am
You first have to buy the software here on the website. You will receive an e-mail with your serial. If you fill in this serial on the site, you will get a download link to download the full version. But I think you will have to start here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/
Ewout

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 3:21 pm
lmejia1Home userMember since 2006
im trying to record a mix in mp3 format and it asks me for a plugin and I dont know what to use.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 7:15 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Judging by the title of this thread I expected the post would involve some kinda life or death situation hehehe

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 7:26 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
YOU ARE TAKING THE MIKKY
stop immediately using a cracked version

it says you dont have a license Please enter your seial number in your profile if you have
brought VDJ 3.4 no help to you do

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 7:59 pm
DJ FORMAT you're not from the staff, you have no proof of what you're saying. No license user doesn't mean cracked version, it just means no license yet. This is the 2nd time, next time you'll be banned.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 8:05 pm
2nd time????????????

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 8:13 pm
Staff can u guys be a little more nice instead of talking straight out i mean how can he be banned if he is trying to support this program and every1 including me i mean they r more likely using cracked version. every1 tells these people to stop using them its common sense. especially when they used all the features i mean it couldn't be the trial version for sure cause u cannot use all the features

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 8:57 pm
my message was aimed at doughboy228197.

i am only trying to back up the team that make this software,i have helped demo users before and yes they do go on to buy the software but i have been surfing theses forums for over three years and some of these guys are only out for what they can get for free

i was a bit offended but i will get over it didnt mean to cause offence,i will not back the staff again only trying to help

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 9:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)