Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Show us your gear - for inspiration and ideas to others - Page: 27

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Technics MK5 (Ortofon Qbert & Shure M44-7), Pioneer DJM 800 & HDJ 2000 (Sennheiser HD25, Sony MDR-V700), Serato SL1 and SL3, Vestax VCI-300, Macbook Pro 13 2.5GHz / Intel SSD (Snow Leopard) & Sony SZ5 (Win7 Ultimate)... i forgot Numark Virtual DJ :)

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 5:00 am
This is my current set up, which I use at different events. I\'ve also used many other systems, but this one is mine.

American Audio CDI3000
M Audio connectiv interface
Numark DXM06 mixer
dell Lap top

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 1:35 pm
I have designed & built my main console with a draw like system that I made with 1/4" plexi glass & 3/4" plywood. I had added red neons to show off the internal workings and design. I had gotten the idea from the gaming computers that you can see into. The draw closes and a cover goes on the top as well as the back to make a portable and protected box of equipment. Nothing needs to be set up at the event except to plug the screens in and amped speakers. The mics, mic mixer w/effects, RMX controller/Mixer, Hard drives, computer and even a cooling fan is built in along with a usb hub and rgb splitter for the screens I can mount a 22" screen to the front or place the two 46" flats on stands and plug them into the splitter. I then have a full video show. Thanks Virtual Dj for make a software package that allows me to take my business of 32 years to a new level I never thought was possible.

I hope you all enjoy my design...

I have personally designed the systems and built the cases that holds all of my equipment. Sony Bravia 46" HP 18t Computer, Hercules Mixer, Mics ext...

Posted Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 10:17 pm
Here's a crappy camera phone preview of our latest acquisitions. More pictures taken with a proper camera coming soon.

Currently our setups consist of:

- Pioner DJM-5000 mixer/soundcard
- Pioneer SEP-C1 controller
- Denon DN-X1600 mixer/soundcard
- Allen & Heath Xone:1D controller
- Edirol FA-66 soundcard
- M-Audio Studiophile AV40 active monitors
- Sony MDR-V700DJ & MDR-V500DJ headphones
- 15" MacBook Pro + 17" Acer laptop

Posted Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 12:43 pm
My gear,

Posted Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 12:50 pm
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Posted Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 8:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)