Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Behringer - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok, I know you want me to buy the software, but the reason im finding all this out is; I'm am probably going to buy the software, when i get the money, I opt for exspenive products beaucse i have a few uncles, who have money, lol. So if its not to much trouble just a few more Q's on TTb's.

Since you brought up Technics and your choice of torque, what is good about high torque and is it nesesary?
And i do like the Technics but then again they are another price level (I don't want to ask for to much, lol) I was just looking on ebay and found some, but still not much price difference.

dj Benji

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 9:37 am
Anyway...on the subject of Behringer.

I own 4 x EP2500's (the oldest a year old), for the price a very good amp. I had one of them arrive dead on arrival, but have had no other problems (the DOA unit was replaced straight away). They have been used to drive up to 8 x Bose 802's at 2Ohms per channel and also to drive 4 Bose 302's (2 per channel at 2Ohms). I always have the clip limiters and the 50Hz filter switched on. They have also been used to drive 2 Behringer BX1800 Pro's (800WRMS) in parallel bridged for a load of 2Ohms per channel. For the price the Behringer subs kick ass and are smaller and lighter than the 302's (I still prefer the warm punch of the 302's 55 and 110Hz peaks from their dualpass design). I have 2 x VMX100 mixers, cheap, but reliable so far (the worst mixer I have ever owned was a Yamaha, the best a Citronic). One of the VMX100's had the headphone plugs plastic shaft wear out and the socket kept on falling inside the box so I had it replaced with a new one.

Do the right thing and pay for the best software video mixer available. If nobody paid for it, it's development would never have gotten this far let alone continue in the future.

Posted Mon 08 May 06 @ 1:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)