Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: @Jim Nordic

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This message is adressed at Jim Nordic.

Hi =)
For my own needs I customized your old JN-Silver skin, and made it works for VDJ version 3.1 (but I assume it should works for 3.4), and I as well corrected/added some functions and graphics (like buttons background transparency).
I could see in the forum that some people would like to use your new black skin, but since it's not yet affordable to low-res (like me :D), I thought I can post my skin version if you are okay.

Let me know your answer here or by mail =)

Cya!

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 7:47 am
Erf no answer :-/
Do someone has his email please ? Because now I have too a version of JN-Black 3.11 customized and resized to 1024, so if you (Jim) are okay I'll post them here.
In the hope of a (soon) answer :p

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 8:16 pm
Hi!

Go ahead! Since I havn't had time to work on skins in over 6 months, I'm glad other skinners are stepping up to improve existing skins or making new ones out of old.

Keep up the good work!

As for me, I have a couple of ideas for a new skin, but I'm going to wait to see what new skin-features will be implemented in the next version of VDJ before I get to work.

Cheers,
Jim

Posted Thu 10 Aug 06 @ 10:20 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sweet Jim! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next version. I keep trying other skins, but when it comes to work night, it's a JN skin on my screen for the past 3-4 years now!

Have I said thanks lately?

Posted Sat 19 Aug 06 @ 12:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)